Take Our Current Survey
Answer a few quick question about how things are going in your marriage bed
Introduction to the Journey:
About The Author:
Click the arrow to show/hide series
On Being One Flesh
The Audacity of the Bridal Paradigm
The Path of Intimacy
Shame and Intimacy
Grace In Marriage
- My Marriage Beliefs
- What If...?
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2011 (83)
- ► 2010 (102)
About (18) Accountability (4) Authority (47) Awards (1) Being One Flesh (71) Blog Links (73) Blogging (33) Books (17) Children (10) Commitment (16) Communication (36) Differences (32) Difficulties (45) Downloads (3) Dress for Success (6) Faith (1) Family Life (34) Finances (3) Friday Freebies (5) Giveaways (11) Glory (4) Goals (29) Grace (35) Guest Post (4) Headship (10) Intimacy (133) Intimacy Challenge (21) Kindness (4) Love (77) Man-up Monday (17) Marriage (86) Men (47) Men Only Monday (6) Needs (4) Paradigm in Practice (22) Passion (20) Positivity (16) Prayer (16) Resources (16) Respect (10) Roles (8) Romance (38) Romantic Ideas (20) RRR (17) Sex (57) Shame (8) Society and Culture (43) Songs (1) Spiritual Life (84) Submission (38) Surrender (31) Surveys and Polls (23) The Bridal Paradigm (72) The Church (16) Transparency (17) True Love (9) Truth in Tension (3) Videos (7) Watchfulness (38) What If? (5) Wives only Wednesday (17) Women (35)
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Journey to Surrender is excited to announce a contest in honor of the upcoming holiday of love.
The winner of the random drawing will be able to celebrate with a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner for two, compliments of Journey to Surrender, using a $75.00 American Express Dining Gift Card.
If you are looking for some other ideas for your Valentine's Day celebration, check all our Romantic Ideas. More ideas coming soon!
Also be sure to check the stories in the comments below for some more great romantic ideas from our readers!!
There are a bunch of ways to enter the drawing, each of which increases your chances of being chosen in the random drawing, and each of which helps get the word out about Journey to Surrender. Use them all!
1) Did you know that Journey to Surrender now has a Facebook page! There you'll find extra content like marriage-related videos, news stories, and conversations not found on my blog. So head over and like Journey to Surrender on Facebook for one contest entry. (Click on the "Like" button at the top of the page next to the header.)
2) If you don't already, you can Subscribe to Journey to Surrender by Email for another entry in the contest (new subscribers only). This year I'll be offering some occasional bonus content just to my email subscribers. But don't worry, your email address will NEVER be shared with ANYONE. Be sure to validate your subscription via email from Feedburner.
3) Follow me on Twitter @MarriageJourney. Click the button below for one entry into the drawing. Sorry, new followers only will be entered.
4) Tweet about Journey to Surrender and this contest to your friends and followers by clicking the button below:
5) Bonus #1: leave a comment below telling us about your own romantic Valentine’s Day experience and get five entries in the contest. One comment entry per person. Anonymous entries will not be entered in the contest.
6) Bonus #2: leave a comment on the wall of our Facebook page telling us about your own romantic Valentine’s Day experience and get five entries in the contest. One Facebook entry per person. This can be the same story or a different story as Bonus #1.
Contest closes at midnight, February 5th and the winner will be announced here on February 7th. The winner will also be contacted by Twitter direct message, Facebook Message, or email, depending on where the winning entry came from.
Spread the word!!
Connect With Us
Subscribe by email and never miss a post!
New subscribers will receive a free copy of my special report:
What Husbands and Wives Need Most
Don't miss this intriguing report!
Facebook page has lots of extra marriage-related stuff not found on my blog.
FREE! Intimacy Download
Sign up for my monthly Pathways Newsletter and get this free download! It's a newly expanded and updated edition of my very popular "Romantic Connections" that thousands have downloaded. Don't miss out on this great new resource or on my intimacy building newsletter!!